A Misty Morning

02:33




On Saturday, I turn 23 and the one thing I have always wanted is a DSLR camera, it's been a goal for a few years now.

 I have always been keen on taking amazing pictures, capturing a moment, a feeling, that time when you just see something and have to share it with the world.
And yesterday, my dream came true, I am now the proud owner of a Canon EOS 1200D, granted it isn't a high-end camera, but for me it's just what I wanted.

These are a few pictures I took this morning, I woke up to try and catch the sunrise but because of the mist/fog and general wet weather the sun didn't appear, but these photos capture the weather and the autumnal season. I like the darkness and general dullness of the pictures, Its how I felt when I was there, I am choosing not to edit them at this moment in time, but may do in the future.

This is just off the coast of Walney, and it shows the abandoned boats on the coast- "The Lost Boats"

These are my first pictures with the camera and I hope to progress into bigger and better things once I have discovered the full potential of the camera!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe