Good Together

12:27

These last few weeks have been interesting, to say the least.

A lot has happened, good things, bad things, things that I don't think I will ever get over but I will carry on with life regardless.

I've found out a lot about myself lately, now I'm alone and fending for myself it brings out a lot of characteristics I never thought I had, for example, I can be strong in front of people even when I feel weak. I can fend for myself and relish in being alone, I  can be happy if I WANT to be happy.

But I also care about other people and always put them before myself and recently I did that, I put someone I thought I cared about above all else, I told myself that this was making me happy and making them happy, and it did make me happy- I thought it would for a long time, but I guess the moral of the story is this, if it seems too good to be true or if it seems to be moving too fast, it is.

It doesn't matter about the length of time you have known somebody it only matters about how well you knew them, how they made you feel and how you feel after they've gone from your life. The connection with someone can last a few hours, or a lifetime, who knows how long it will take to erase them from your mind, but all I know is that some people can never be erased. But no matter who has hurt me I will never regret the time I spent on them or with them.

I have mellowed out in my time alone and I have realised that every second, every minute and every day counts. I want to be happy every day, I want to learn new things and I want to achieve something I have never achieved before. I want to be the best I can be and in the days where I step back and look at my life I know that I could have done things differently, but I also know that there is still time to make changes and work towards something greater than myself.

I am 23, soon to be 24 in a couple of months and I know that my life isn't being forfilled to its full potential, but I also know that sometimes you have to let life flow until it's ready for you.

Sometimes you have to walk off your problems and breath in the air and know that everything will be alright.

It will all be okay. And no matter who has hurt you know that there is a good reason for everything, and fate has decided to turn your life to a new path.
 I believe in you. Believe in yourself.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe