Coniston

01:26


Coniston Water. Cumbria.
This has to be one of my favorite places, just look at the pictures and you will experience the great beauty and tranquility of this breathtaking location.
But, unfortunately, a picture can only show you a third of what I'm talking about, you have to go there to truly experience everything it has to offer, such as the freshness of the water and the brisk air colliding against your face, no wonder so many poets were inspired by the Lakes.

I have never had a bad experience at Coniston, whether it be swimming, on a boat, lighting fires or having a drink this has always been my happy place. 
I challenge you to sit by this water and not feel at peace, not feel like the rest of the world has disappeared and it's just you, you and nature.





Daytime water


Sunset over the water









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe