Neglected

11:10

So, once again I have neglected my blog, I guess life got in the way.

It isn't like I have been out travelling the world or solving world peace, I have started a new job and I am tired, all of the time.

I want to type a long essay on what I've been up too, what I've been feeling, but my mind is blank, it's a blank slate of nothingness, depressing right?

I'm extremely anxious at the moment, I don't know what the future holds, whether I will ever get a job that pays well and allows me to stay motivated, will I ever get the money together to live alone in London? The future is uncertain, as is everyday life.

I have also neglected my health, I am no longer working out daily, I rarely go for walks, I have gained a lot of weight and all I want to do is sleep, I could blame is on multiple things, my anxiety, the weather, lack of money, depression, a new job or just pure laziness...who knows....

What I do know is that I have a half marathon coming up and I am nowhere near ready, I am anxious that I won't be able to do it and let myself down again, it seems to be a running theme now a days.

Unfortunately, being at home with my mother and sister is not helping my general mood, it's hard going from independence to this again, and although I appreciate everything everyone has done for me I want to be able to stand on my own two feet and fend for myself.

2015 has not been my year, it has had extreme downs and not many ups, I hope 2016 will hold bigger and better things for me and hopefully, one day soon, my motivation and determination will come back and my passion.

Just a quick one, I will plan my posts again soon!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe